Lesson materials located below the video overview.
Okay. Let’s keep working with the \(1 \leftarrow\) machine.
So far we’ve made sense of addition and multiplication. But we skipped over subtraction. Why? Because I don’t believe in subtraction! To me, subtraction is just the addition of the opposite.
Let’s explore what I mean by this.
Supplementary Content for this Experience:
<<LINKS TO ACCESS OR DOWNLOAD THE MATERIAL LISTED HERE COMING SOON>>
- A PDF teacher guide for this experience: English, Serbian, Croatian, Chinese.
- A PDF of all the written text in this experience (no commentary)
- A PDF teacher guide for all nine experiences together
- Scolab’s Spectacular Full Interactive Experience
- Exploding Dots for Wolfram Users by Wolfram Users
- Exploding Dots for GeoGebra Users by GeoGebra Users
- Ulrich Kortenkamp’s App
- Ken Wessen’s App
- Chee Wei Tan’s App
Consider supporting G'Day Math! with a donation, of any amount.
Your support is so much appreciated and enables the continued creation of great course content. Thanks!
Ready to Help?
Donations can be made via PayPal and major credit cards. A PayPal account is not required. Many thanks!