Lesson materials located below the video overview.
All our machines, so far, have had boxes going to the left as far as we please. But that seems awfully lopsided! Why can’t we have boxes going infinitely far to the right as well?
Mathematicians like symmetry and so let’s follow suit and now make all our machines symmetrical. Let’s have boxes going to the left and to the right.
But the challenge now is to figure out what those boxes to the right mean.
Supplementary Content for this Experience:
<<LINKS TO ACCESS OR DOWNLOAD THE MATERIAL LISTED HERE COMING SOON>>
- A PDF teacher guide for this experience: English, Serbian, Croatian, Chinese.
- A PDF of all the written text in this experience (no commentary)
- A PDF teacher guide for all nine experiences together
- Scolab’s Spectacular Full Interactive Experience
- Exploding Dots for Wolfram Users by Wolfram Users
- Exploding Dots for GeoGebra Users by GeoGebra Users
- Ulrich Kortenkamp’s App
- Ken Wessen’s App
- Chee Wei Tan’s App
Consider supporting G'Day Math! with a donation, of any amount.
Your support is so much appreciated and enables the continued creation of great course content. Thanks!
Ready to Help?
Donations can be made via PayPal and major credit cards. A PayPal account is not required. Many thanks!