Lesson materials located below the video overview.
All right. It is time to go wild and crazy.
Here is a whole host of quirky and strange machines to ponder on, some yielding baffling mathematical questions still unresolved to this day! We’re now well-and-truly in the territory of original thinking and new exploration. Any patterns you observe and explain could indeed be new to the world!
So go wild. Play with the different ideas presented in this chapter. Make your own extensions and variations. Most of all, have fun!
Supplementary Content for this Experience:
<<LINKS TO ACCESS OR DOWNLOAD THE MATERIAL LISTED HERE COMING SOON>>
- A PDF teacher guide for this experience: English, Serbian, Croatian, Chinese.
- A PDF of all the written text in this experience (no commentary)
- A PDF teacher guide for all nine experiences together
- Scolab’s Spectacular Full Interactive Experience
- Exploding Dots for Wolfram Users by Wolfram Users
- Exploding Dots for GeoGebra Users by GeoGebra Users
- Ulrich Kortenkamp’s App
- Ken Wessen’s App
- Chee Wei Tan’s App
Consider supporting G'Day Math! with a donation, of any amount.
Your support is so much appreciated and enables the continued creation of great course content. Thanks!
Ready to Help?
Donations can be made via PayPal and major credit cards. A PayPal account is not required. Many thanks!